The SRC could also encourage the FSOC and OFR to implement a comprehensive risk detection system that draws out risk-related information in near real time with available intellectual property and information technology. [...] Robust technology would render obsolete the information asymmetries that too big to fail banks manipulate to sustain their market power and to exploit their dominance over financial markets. As importantly, such tools would allow the too big to fail banks to clear the toxic assets that are clogging their books and retarding investment and protracting uncertainty.
- “It’s Time to Change the World” – Top Regulator Picks Marketcore
- Marketcore methods named in CRS report
- Lead risk manager cites Marketcore methods as “national priority” for RMBS
- CIPR White Paper: Marketcore profitable counter to information asymmetries
- Insurance industry White Paper identifies Marketcore as solution for valuing RMBS